Portuguese Baked Cod Rice Recipe
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Mon, Oct 9, 2017, 06:50, 6 Months ago
0 out of 5 with ratings
3 cod slices4 cloves of garlic1 medium onion1 bay leaf150 grams of canned tomatoes100 grams of red pepper100 grams of green pepperOlive oil (to taste)2 cups of rice3 cups of water3 cups of seafood brothParsley (to taste)Salt (to taste)
- In a clay pot with the olive oil, sauté the chopped onion, chopped garlic and bay leaf for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and chopped peppers cut into cubes and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Add the 3 cups of water and the 3 cups of broth.
- Let it boil and add the rice.
- Check the seasoning.
- Add the cod to the pot and place it in a preheated oven at 180 °C or 350 °F, bake for 15 minutes or until the rice is cooked.
- When its done, garnish with parsley and serve.