This creamy and delicious Portuguese style tuna and pasta casserole recipe makes a great meal.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||45 min|
|Ready In||55 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
400 grams of pasta of your choice2 cans of tuna3 tablespoons of tomato paste1 can of mushrooms1 chopped onion2 chopped garlic cloves100 ml of white wine1 teaspoon of crushed chilli pepper1 teaspoon of nutmeg500 ml of creamMixture of 3 grated cheesesOlive oil (to taste)Salt (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Cook the pasta in salt water, strain and place aside.
- Saute the chopped onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add the mushrooms, the tomato paste, salt, chilli pepper, the nutmeg and stir.
- Let it cook for a few minutes.
- Add the white wine and the drained tuna and cook a little more.
- Then add the cream and let it cook for a bit.
- Add the prepared tuna to the pasta and mix well.
- Put it on a baking dish and cover with the grated cheeses.
- Bake at 180°C or 350°F until the cheese is melted and golden brown (about 15 to 20 minutes).
- Serve it hot.
Hi Eddie Have made this tuna casserole many times. My husband just loves it! Thank you so much for sharing this delicious Portuguese tuna casserole dish. 😋🥰
6 months ago, Wednesday, March 29, 2023