Portuguese BBQ'd Chicken Recipe
Posted in: Chicken RecipesMon, Oct 16, 2017
4 out of 5 with 10 ratings
- Cut the chicken and separate legs and wings.
- Then make a few cuts on the thickest parts (legs and chest).
- Meanwhile, in a mortar make a paste with the garlic, parsley, salt and piri piri sauce.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil and stir well.
- Thoroughly rub the chicken pieces with this prepared sauce and marinate for at least half of a day.
- Slowly roast in charcoal or an electric grill.
- Once in a while, while the chicken roasts, brush it using the sauce you used to marinate the chicken.
- Accompany with chips (Portuguese fries).