Looking for a delicious BBQ'd chicken recipe? This Portuguese grilled chicken recipe is great.
|Preparation time||6 h 10 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||6 h 30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 small chicken6 cloves of garlic200 ml of olive oil2 tablespoons of lemon juiceParsley (to taste)Piri piri sauce (to taste)Lemon Juice (to taste)Salt (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Cut the chicken and separate legs and wings.
- Then make a few cuts on the thickest parts (legs and chest).
- Meanwhile, in a mortar make a paste with the garlic, parsley, salt and piri piri sauce.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil and stir well.
- Thoroughly rub the chicken pieces with this prepared sauce and marinate for at least half of a day.
- Slowly roast in charcoal or an electric grill.
- Once in a while, while the chicken roasts, brush it using the sauce you used to marinate the chicken.
- Accompany with chips (Portuguese fries).
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
On this video, Nancy from DIYwithnancyg, shows you how to make Portuguese seafood rice (arroz de marisco).
Fish is delicious and nutritious, but it can really make your home stink sometimes, here is a tip on how to get rid of fish smell in your home.
Pastel de nata (Portuguese pronunciation: pastéis de nata is a Portuguese egg custard tart pastry dusted with cinnamon. Outside Portugal, they are particularly popular in other parts of Western Europe, Asia and...