Nobody can resist this delicious Portuguese green fava beans stew with chouriço sausage.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 lbs of green fava beans3 chouriço sausages2 onions2 garlic cloves1/2 cup of olive oil1/2 cup of white wine1/2 cup of red wine3 tablespoons of tomato paste2 bay leavesSalt (to taste)Sweet paprika (to taste)Ground black pepper (to taste)Parsley (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Chop the onion and the garlic and saute in olive oil in a pot with the bay leaves.
- Cut the sausages into slices and sauté a little with the garlic and onions in the olive oil.
- Add the fava beans, the white wine and the red wine.
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add the tomato paste and water (to taste).
- Cook until the fava beans are tender.
- Serve with chopped parsley.