Portuguese Cream of Fish Soup Recipe
Posted in: Soup RecipesThu, Oct 19, 2017
4 out of 5 with 4 ratings
Views: 14599 - Comments 0
1 lb of fish (cooked and without skin and spines)1 lb of potatoes1/2 lb of carrots2 leeks1 onion2 garlic cloves1/4 cup of olive oilCoriander (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Salt (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Shred the cooked fish and set aside, keep the cooking water.
- Peel and wash the onion, garlic cloves, potatoes and carrots, cut into small pieces and add to a pot over medium heat.
- Wash the leeks, cut into pieces and add to the pot.
- Add the salt, pepper and a bunch of coriander.
- Cover with cooking water from the fish and bring to a boil for about 35 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, add the olive oil, check the seasoning and add more of the fish water if needed, mash very well with a hand mixer and add the shredded fish.
- Garnish and serve.
Recipe & Photo Credit: receitasdomundoportugues.blogspot.ca