This delicious Portuguese ham (presunto) and cheese omelette recipe is easy to make and doesn't need a lot of ingredients.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
8 eggs4 tablespoons butter12 slices of cheese8 thin slices of hamSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Watercress leaves (to taste), optional Get Portuguese ingredients
- Beat two eggs for each omelette and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter and when it is hot, add the egg mixture.
- Cook until it's done (repeat for each omelette).
- Fold each omelette in half and stuff them with the slices of cheese and ham.
- Decorate with sprigs of watercress (optional) and serve.
Recipe & Photo Credit: TV7 dias - A Arte de Bem Cozinhar - O melhor da Cozinha Portuguesa - fascículo n.º 149
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Azores - an extremely green and isolated place, with a unique climate and ecstatic scenery. In this episode we will travel to San Miguel, Faial, Flores Islands and see what the largest endemic collection of plants...
You don’t have to go to cooking school to become a better cook. There are lots of easy, small things you can do every time you cook to get better, more professional results. Here are our top 10 tips for improving...
On this video, Michael Santos shows you how to make the delicious and popular, pão-de-ló (Portuguese sponge cake).