Portuguese Ham & Cheese Omelette Recipe
Posted in: Breakfast / Brunch
Oct 20, 2017
3 out of 5 with 2 ratings
8 eggs4 tablespoons butter12 slices of cheese8 thin slices of hamSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Watercress leaves (to taste), optional
Get food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Beat two eggs for each omelette and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter and when it is hot, add the egg mixture.
- Cook until it's done (repeat for each omelette).
- Fold each omelette in half and stuff them with the slices of cheese and ham.
- Decorate with sprigs of watercress (optional) and serve.
Recipe & Photo Credit: TV7 dias - A Arte de Bem Cozinhar - O melhor da Cozinha Portuguesa - fascículo n.º 149