These tasty Portuguese olive oil cookies are very easy to make and take no time at all, enjoy.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||35 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
2 cups of sugar4 eggs1 cup of olive oil2 lbs of flour 1 teaspoon of baking powder1 teaspoon of cinnamon1 tablespoon of fennel1 lemon, zest1 egg yolk, for brushing Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Begin by mixing sugar and eggs well.
- Add the flour, baking powder and olive oil and mix well.
- Add the lemon zest, cinnamon and fennel.
- Beat everything very well until the dough is homogeneous.
- If you find that the dough is still very sticky to your hands, add a little more flour.
- Make small balls and place them in a greased cookie pan also dusted with flour, and brush the balls/cookies with the egg yolk.
- Bake until lightly browned (about 20 minutes).
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Potatoes are one of the most delicious vegetables on the planet. We like them cooked, and we also like them fried as potato chips. Have you ever considered that potatoes are useful for a variety of purposes other...
This is a list of the 10 most popular Portuguese stews on PortugueseRecipes.ca.
Tomatoes freeze very well, so if you have a large quantity of tomatoes from your garden, this article is for you.
You don’t have to go to cooking school to become a better cook. There are lots of easy, small things you can do every time you cook to get better, more professional results. Here are our top 10 tips for improving...
How to make Angela's Azores style bifanas, a traditional Portuguese dish renowned for their savory and succulent nature. These delectable treats consist of thin slices of marinated pork, typically served in a bread...
It's time to talk about kale benefits and why kale is a superfood. In this video, we will list for you exactly 14 health benefits of kale that make it a superfood. Kale benefits have been hyped for the last decade.