Portuguese Olive Oil Cookies Recipe
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Begin by mixing sugar and eggs well.
- Add the flour, baking powder and olive oil and mix well.
- Add the lemon zest, cinnamon and fennel.
- Beat everything very well until the dough is homogeneous.
- If you find that the dough is still very sticky to your hands, add a little more flour.
- Make small balls and place them in a greased cookie pan also dusted with flour, and brush the balls/cookies with the egg yolk.
- Bake until lightly browned (about 20 minutes).
You Might Also Like These