Portuguese Baked Cod with Mint Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesThu, Oct 26, 2017
5 out of 5 with 2 ratings
4 cod slices, previously soaked in water4 ripe tomatoes, sliced into small pieces2 sweet peppers, sliced into small pieces3 onions, sliced8 garlic cloves, peeled3 tablespoons of butterMint leaves (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste) * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- In a pan, cook the tomatoes, peppers, onions and butter to make a sauce, if it gets to thick, pour a little water).
- Blend everything very well with a hand blender and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the cod slices in a baking dish and drizzle with the sauce.
- Put a few mint leaves over the codfish.
- Let it bake for about 30 minutes, but after about 15 minutes, drizzle the olive oil over it and add the garlic cloves.
- Serve with boiled potatoes and boiled eggs drizzled with some of the sauce.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!