Portuguese Quick Bread Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Breads / Rolls
Oct 26, 2017
3 out of 5 with 39 ratings
6 cups of white flour1 cup of whole wheat flour1 sachet of instant dry yeast1 tablespoon of coarse salt3 cups of warm water
- Mix all the ingredients in the order indicated above with a wooden spoon, it is not necessary to knead.
- Let the dough rise in a warm place, between 2 to 5 hours.
- After it has leavened, form balls out of the the dough and carefully place them in a tray lined with non-stick paper dusted with flour.
- Let it sit for about 40 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 390°F and bake for 20 minutes.
You can bake as many as you want, and store the rest in the refrigerator, up to 15 days).
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These