Want to make the perfect fried eggs? Well, it couldn't be simpler, just follow these directions.
1 eggDrizzle of olive oilSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)1/2 teaspoon of waterFrying panGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat.
- When it is very hot, drizzle some olive oil or add some butter.
- Once it's hot and melted, open the egg in the center of the frying pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Then pour half a teaspoon of water into a zone of the frying pan where the egg is not on and cover the pan.
- Let it cook for one minute and remove it with a spatula.
- The water will produce moisture inside the covered frying pan, which will help cook the top of the egg.
- The yolk will have a thin white layer on top, but inside it will remain liquidy and creamy.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!
There are no comments for this recipe.