Want to make the perfect fried eggs? Well, it couldn't be simpler, just follow these directions.
|Preparation time||5 min|
|Cooking Time||5 min|
|Ready In||10 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 eggDrizzle of olive oilSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)1/2 teaspoon of waterFrying pan Get Portuguese ingredients
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat.
- When it is very hot, drizzle some olive oil or add some butter.
- Once it's hot and melted, open the egg in the center of the frying pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Then pour half a teaspoon of water into a zone of the frying pan where the egg is not on and cover the pan.
- Let it cook for one minute and remove it with a spatula.
- The water will produce moisture inside the covered frying pan, which will help cook the top of the egg.
- The yolk will have a thin white layer on top, but inside it will remain liquidy and creamy.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Composting is the process of breaking down organic materials, such as food scraps, yard waste, and other biodegradable materials, into a nutrient-rich soil amendment called compost.
Portugal Day is also known as Dia de Portugal, Camões e das Comunidades Portuguesas (Day of Portugal, Camões, and the Portuguese Communities), is a national holiday celebrated in Portugal and by Portuguese...
Here are 25 highly-rated restaurants in São Miguel, Azores, Portugal, based on online ratings and reviews.