This mouth watering Portuguese fried shrimp recipe is simple to make and absolutely delicious.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||25 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 kg of shrimp6 cloves of garlic, crushedOlive oil (to taste)2 chili peppers, chopped (or to taste)1 beer (250 ml)2 tablespoons of whiskey (optional)1 teaspoon of paprikaSalt (to taste)Lemon juice (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Place the shrimp (thawed) in a bowl and season with a little coarse salt and put aside for about 30 minutes.
- Add a generous serving of olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the garlic cloves with the peel and the chilli peppers.
- Fry the shrimp, turning them over until they are well fried.
- Once they are fried, place them on a tray and set aside.
- Lower the heat and add the beer, the whiskey and the paprika.
- Stir well and boil for 3 minutes, always on low heat.
- Drizzle the shrimp with the sauce and lemon juice, to taste.
- Mix them well so they absorb all the flavor.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Lina's traditional Portuguese bread is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, it is great with butter and cheese and a good cup of coffee.
Potatoes are one of the most delicious vegetables on the planet. We like them cooked, and we also like them fried as potato chips. Have you ever considered that potatoes are useful for a variety of purposes other...
My top 7 recommended dishes on the stunning and beautiful island of Madeira!
This list of the top 5 most popular seafood recipes is put together using the amount of views on PortugueseRecipes.ca.
On this video, Nancy shows you how to make Portuguese corn spikes (carrilhos), a delicious and popular cookie/biscuit.
Check out our video and find out why decided to retire in Portugal instead of Spain or the United States.