Portuguese Fried Shrimp Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesSat, Oct 28, 2017
4 out of 5 with 8 ratings
1 kg of shrimp6 cloves of garlic, crushedOlive oil (to taste)2 chili peppers, chopped (or to taste)1 beer (250 ml)2 tablespoons of whiskey (optional)1 teaspoon of paprikaSalt (to taste)Lemon juice (to taste) * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Place the shrimp (thawed) in a bowl and season with a little coarse salt and put aside for about 30 minutes.
- Add a generous serving of olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the garlic cloves with the peel and the chilli peppers.
- Fry the shrimp, turning them over until they are well fried.
- Once they are fried, place them on a tray and set aside.
- Lower the heat and add the beer, the whiskey and the paprika.
- Stir well and boil for 3 minutes, always on low heat.
- Drizzle the shrimp with the sauce and lemon juice, to taste.
- Mix them well so they absorb all the flavor.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!