This 4 ingredient Portuguese almond cookies recipe is so easy to make and makes a great tasty snack.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||25 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 lb of almonds, grinded1 and 1/4 cups of sugar1/3 cup of butter2 egg whites, beaten Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Remove the skins from the almonds and grind them in a blender.
- In a bowl, add the grinded almonds, the butter, the whipped egg whites and sugar and mix everything very well.
- In small portions make cookies out of the dough and place them in a baking tray dusted with flour.
- Bake them for about 10 to 15 minutes (or until done).
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
When is the best time to visit Portugal? If you're interested in travelling to Portugal, but want to learn more about the seasons, just watch this video.
Everyone knows that sometimes removing the peel from roasted chestnuts can be complicated, here's simple tip to help you make it easier.
Here are 5 great Portuguese recipe books I highly recommend you get for yourself or someone you know who loves Portuguese food.