Portuguese Almond Cookies Recipe
Posted in: Cookies
Oct 28, 2017
4 out of 5 with 4 ratings
1 lb of almonds, grinded1 and 1/4 cups of sugar1/3 cup of butter2 egg whites, beaten Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Remove the skins from the almonds and grind them in a blender.
- In a bowl, add the grinded almonds, the butter, the whipped egg whites and sugar and mix everything very well.
- In small portions make cookies out of the dough and place them in a baking tray dusted with flour.
- Bake them for about 10 to 15 minutes (or until done).