Portuguese Quick Orange Tarts Recipe
Posted in: Snacks
Oct 28, 2017
4 out of 5 with 11 ratings
1 orange, juice and zest1 cup of sugar2 eggs1/2 cup of milk1 cup of flour1 teaspoon of baking powder1/4 cup of butter, meltedPowdered sugar for sprinkling
Get Portuguese food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Place paper cups inside metal cups on a muffin tray(s).
- Beat the sugar with the eggs and add the orange zest.
- Add the milk, the orange juice, the flour and the baking powder.
- Finally, add the melted butter and beat everything well.
- Pour it into the cups on the tray(s) (don't fill it to the top, only fill 2/3 of each cup) and bake for about 20 minutes (or until golden brown).
- Once cool, sprinkle with the powered sugar and serve.