Portuguese Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Chop up the crackers in small pieces.
- Add the melted butter and knead well until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Line the bottom of a pie pan with parchment paper, place the mixture in it and press it firmly.
- Place in the refrigerator.
- Place the gelatin sheets in water for five minutes.
- Drain it and melt it in the microwave.
- Beat the cream until it is well blended.
- Add the condensed milk and beat some more.
- In a blender, place the goat cheese in pieces, milk and sugar and beat for five minutes.
- Add this mixture to the cream and the gelatin as well.
- Stir in the lemon zest and juice and mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the base in the pie pan.
- Place it in refrigerator, if possible overnight.
- When serving, top with pumpkin jam and shredded coconut.
You Might Also Like These