Portuguese Lemon Biscuits Recipe
Posted in: Snack RecipesMon, Oct 30, 2017
5 out of 5 with 25 ratings
- In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar well until creamy.
- Add the lemon juice and zest, the 2 eggs and the vanilla extract.
- Beat well until the mixture becomes homogeneous.
- Add the flour, cinnamon and baking powder and knead well with your hands until the dough is not very sticky.
- Wrap the dough in sticky film and place it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, preheat oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Grease a couple of cookie trays.
- Shape the dough into donuts or other shapes of your choice, place them on the trays and bake them for about 15 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Cool them on a wire rack.