These Portuguese green eggs (ovos verdes) are delicious and great for a quick meal with a salad or as an appetizer.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||10 min|
|Ready In||25 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
8 boiled eggs2 cans of tuna1 finely chopped onion2 tablespoons of chopped parsley2 eggs, beatenBreadcrumbs (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Peel the eggs and cut them in half (across).
- Remove the egg yolks carefully into a bowl and add the onion, the tuna (drained), the parsley, pepper and salt and mix everything well.
- Fill the cavities of the egg whites with this filling and place the half eggs together making them whole again.
- Pass them through the beaten eggs and than the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in very hot oil and drain them on absorbent paper.
- Serve with a good salad.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Our Lady of Fátima, formally known as Our Lady of the Holy Rosary of Fátima, is a Catholic title of the Blessed Virgin Mary based on the Marian apparitions reported in 1917 by three shepherd children at the Cova da...
The Meco beach (or Moinho de Baixo Beach) is a beach next to Aldeia do Meco Village, on the west coast of Sesimbra municipality.
Opened in 1956, Marisqueira Cervejaria Ramiro is a Lisbon institution. Chef Pedro M.P. Goncalves talks to us about his family-run restaurant known for serving some of the city’s best seafood. All dishes are shared,...