Portuguese Green Eggs Recipe
Posted in: Appetizers
Oct 31, 2017
4 out of 5 with 3 ratings
8 boiled eggs2 cans of tuna1 finely chopped onion2 tablespoons of chopped parsley2 eggs, beatenBreadcrumbs (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)
- Peel the eggs and cut them in half (across).
- Remove the egg yolks carefully into a bowl and add the onion, the tuna (drained), the parsley, pepper and salt and mix everything well.
- Fill the cavities of the egg whites with this filling and place the half eggs together making them whole again.
- Pass them through the beaten eggs and than the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in very hot oil and drain them on absorbent paper.
- Serve with a good salad.