- Peel the eggs and cut them in half (across).
- Remove the egg yolks carefully into a bowl and add the onion, the tuna (drained), the parsley, pepper and salt and mix everything well.
- Fill the cavities of the egg whites with this filling and place the half eggs together making them whole again.
- Pass them through the beaten eggs and than the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in very hot oil and drain them on absorbent paper.
- Serve with a good salad.
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
These bacon wrapped dates, also known as roll-ups, taste incredible, they are very hard to resist and are a favorite at parties and get together's.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
This popular Portuguese shrimp patties recipe (receita de rissóis de camarão) make a great, delicious and creamy appetizer.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|