Portuguese Style Seafood Spaghetti Recipe
Posted in: Pasta RecipesThu, Nov 2, 2017
4 out of 5 with 38 ratings
Views: 64445 - Comments 0
10 1/2 ounces of squid, cleaned and cut into pieces4 cloves of garlic, minced8 1/2 fluid ounces of white wine1 chopped onion3 tablespoons of olive oil2 ripe diced tomatoes10 1/2 ounces of shrimp8 3/4 ounces of spaghetti1 tablespoon of tomato pasteChopped parsleySalt and pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Clean and wash squid well, cut into pieces and season with salt, pepper, two garlic cloves, parsley, a little wine and set aside.
- Then, place the chopped onion in a pan along with the garlic, the olive oil and the parsley and saute.
- Add the squid and tomatoes, season and cook for about 15 minutes, at around 8 minutes, pour the remaining wine and let it finish cooking.
- Boil the shrimp in water with piri piri pepper.
- Remove the shells, drain and keep the broth.
- Pour the broth into the squid pan and bring to a boil (add a little more water if needed).
- Next, add the split spaghetti and stir with a fork.
- Let it cook for a few minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the tomato paste.
- Let it cook for a while longer.
- When the spaghetti is almost ready, add the shrimp, let it rest for 2 minutes and stir again with a fork.
- Garnish with the chopped parsley and serve.
Recipe & Photo Credit: chocolatepimentamaracuja.blogspot.pt