Portuguese Simple Cake Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Nov 3, 2017
4 out of 5 with 5 ratings
1 cup of flour1 can of condensed milk4 eggs (whites and yolks separated)1/2 cup of margarine
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Beat the condensed milk with the yolks.
- Add the softened margarine and mix well.
- Add the flour and beat again.
- Finally, add the beaten egg whites and mix gently.
- Put the batter into a greased cake form.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
You Might Also Like These