Portuguese Orange Dreams Recipe
Posted in: Snacks
Nov 5, 2017
5 out of 5 with 2 ratings
2 cups of water1 cup of butter1 pinch of salt1 orange, juice and peel2 and 1/3 cups of flour7 eggsFrying oilSugar and cinnamon powder for sprinkling
- In a pan, heat the water with the butter, the salt and the orange peel.
- When it boils, add the flour all at once and stir with a wooden spoon until it's well disolved.
- Remove from the heat and transfer the dough to another container to cool slightly and remove the orange peel.
- Add the eggs one by one, kneading after each egg.
- Finally, add the orange juice and blend it well in the dough.
- Heat the oil and with the help of a tablespoon dispose small amounts of dough on the hot oil.
- Remove when they turn golden brown.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
You Might Also Like These