Sweet potatoes are not only delicious, they are also very beneficial to our health and make a great side.
5 medium sweet potatoes3 tablespoons olive oilSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat oven to 200°F or 400°F.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse and scrub the potatoes and cut them in half, length wise.
- Rub the sweet potatoes on both sides with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the potato halves face down on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
Please Leave a Comment
There are no comments for this recipe.