Sweet potatoes are not only delicious, they are also very beneficial to our health and make a great side.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
5 medium sweet potatoes3 tablespoons olive oilSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat oven to 200°F or 400°F.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse and scrub the potatoes and cut them in half, length wise.
- Rub the sweet potatoes on both sides with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the potato halves face down on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
This Portuguese torresmos brancos (fried pork belly) is quite simple and all you need is three ingredients: water, coarse sea salt and thickly cut pork belly pieces.
On this video, Nancy shows you how to make Portuguese roasted pumpkin seeds.
Learn how to make Caldo Verde, an amazingly delicious Portuguese sausage, kale, and potato soup! This is comfort food at its finest.