Portuguese Baked Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Posted in: Sides
Nov 5, 2017
4 out of 5 with 3 ratings
5 medium sweet potatoes3 tablespoons olive oilSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste) Get these ingredients & more
- Preheat oven to 200°F or 400°F.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse and scrub the potatoes and cut them in half, length wise.
- Rub the sweet potatoes on both sides with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the potato halves face down on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
You Might Also Like These