Portuguese Olive Oil Biscuits Recipe
Posted in: Cookie RecipesMon, Nov 6, 2017
4 out of 5 with 25 ratings
- Preheat oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Place the flour in a bowl, open a hole in the center and add the eggs, olive oil and sugar.
- Knead all the ingredients until you get a moldable dough.
- Mold pieces of the dough with your hands to the shapes of your choice.
- Mix the egg yolk with the spoon of milk and brush the biscuits.
- Sprinkle each biscuit with a little sugar and bake for about 10 to 12 minutes in a tray lined with parchment paper (you will probably need 2 cookie trays).
Comments(Leave a comment if you have tried this recipe or have a question.)
Olivia - Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 1 Month ago
Eddy,I did preheat oven, one sheet in the middle rack, the other right under it to the side of it and after 6 minutes I switched them. That’s what I do with Biscoitos. After 12 min. I looked though glass door of even and neither of them had started to brown..After 20 min. It did but were hard as rocks...Oh well.Think I will stick to Biscoitos they always come out for me..no worries. Keep them coming you and your wife are doing a great job posting them, especially for us that remember most of these recipes from childhood!! God bless you both..
Olivia Gray. - Sunday, September 12, 2021, 1 Month ago
Unfortunately, it didn’t work well for me at all. Don’t think at 350f is correct..didn’t brown not even after 20 minutes..