Portuguese Olive Oil Biscuits Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Cookies
Nov 6, 2017
4 out of 5 with 8 ratings
3 eggs2/3 cup of sugar1/2 cup of olive oil3 cups of flour1 egg yolk1 tablespoon of milkSugar to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Place the flour in a bowl, open a hole in the center and add the eggs, olive oil and sugar.
- Knead all the ingredients until you get a moldable dough.
- Mold pieces of the dough with your hands to the shapes of your choice.
- Mix the egg yolk with the spoon of milk and brush the biscuits.
- Sprinkle each biscuit with a little sugar and bake for about 10 to 12 minutes in a tray lined with parchment paper (you will probably need 2 cookie trays).
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These