Portuguese Olive Oil Biscuits Recipe
Posted in: CookiesMon, Nov 6, 2017
4 out of 5 with 27 ratings
Views: 24055 - Comments 6
3 eggs2/3 cup of sugar1/2 cup of olive oil3 cups of flour1 egg yolk1 tablespoon of milkSugar to sprinkle Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Place the flour in a bowl, open a hole in the center and add the eggs, olive oil and sugar.
- Knead all the ingredients until you get a moldable dough.
- Mold pieces of the dough with your hands to the shapes of your choice.
- Mix the egg yolk with the spoon of milk and brush the biscuits.
- Sprinkle each biscuit with a little sugar and bake for about 10 to 12 minutes in a tray lined with parchment paper (you will probably need 2 cookie trays).
Recipe & Photo Credit: emocaoascolheradas.blogspot.pt *
Ana Ventura - 8 Months ago
[reply] (+1) (-0)
Great Ana, enjoy.
8 Months ago (+0) (-0)
Olivia - 2 Years ago
Eddy,I did preheat oven, one sheet in the middle rack, the other right under it to the side of it and after 6 minutes I switched them. That’s what I do with Biscoitos. After 12 min. I looked though glass door of even and neither of them had started to brown..After 20 min. It did but were hard as rocks...Oh well.Think I will stick to Biscoitos they always come out for me..no worries. Keep them coming you and your wife are doing a great job posting them, especially for us that remember most of these recipes from childhood!! God bless you both..
I'm sorry to hear that Olivia, if anyone else says it didn't work for them either I will remove the recipe.
2 Years ago