This Portuguese pork with chestnuts recipe (receita de carne de porco com castanhas) is delicious.
1 3/4 pounds of pork loin1 pound of chestnuts, precooked and peeled 1 tablespoon of sweet pepper sauce or paste3 cloves of garlic1 bay leaf1 cup of white wine5 tablespoons of olive oilSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Cut the meat into cubes and season with the chopped garlic cloves, the bay leaf, the pepper sauce and salt and pepper, mixing very well.
- Let it stand for 30 minutes, then heat the oil, add the meat and let it cook until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add the wine and bring to a boil.
- Then add the nuts, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with cubed fries.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!
There are no comments for this recipe.