Delicious yogurt cupcakes (queques de iogurte) for you to enjoy and share.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 and 1/4 cups of sugar3 eggs1/2 cup of natural yogurt1/2 cup of sunflower oil1 and 1/2 cups of flour1 teaspoon of baking powderPowdered sugar (to taste)Zest from half lemon Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 400°F.
- Beat the sugar with the eggs and add the yogurt, the oil, the flour with the baking powder and the lemon zest, beating well between each addition.
- Place paper sleeves inside the cupcake tray or grease them with butter and dust them with flour.
- Fill 2/3 of each cup with the dough.
- Bake between 10 to 15 minutes and remove when golden brown.
- When cold, sprinkle with the powdered sugar.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Learn how to make pão de Deus (God's bread) with Michael Santos, it includes the written recipe.
How to make pan roasted chestnuts, a delectable treat, especially popular during the fall and winter seasons.
On the video, Angela from Angela Castro - The Olive Branch, shows you how to make the delicious Portuguese cavacas pastry.