Portuguese Yogurt Cupcakes Recipe
Posted in: Snacks
Wed, Nov 8, 2017, 13:55, 6 Months ago
0 out of 5 with ratings
1 cup of sugar3 eggs1/2 cup of natural yogurt1/2 cup of sunflower oil3/4 cup of flour1 teaspoon of baking powderPowdered sugar (to taste)Half lemon peel
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 400°F.
- Beat the sugar with the eggs and add the yogurt, the oil, the flour with the baking powder and the lemon zest, beating well between each addition.
- Place paper sleeves inside the cupcake tray or grease them with butter and dust them with flour.
- Fill 2/3 of each cup with the dough.
- Bake between 10 to 15 minutes and remove when golden brown.
- When cold, sprinkle with the powdered sugar.