This Portuguese sparkling wine sangria recipe (sangria de vinho espumante) makes a very refreshing drink.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Ready In||15 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 1/4 cups of strawberries2 apples1 lemon1/2 cup of sugar3 1/4 cups of sweet sparkling wine3/4 cup of tonic water1 stem of mint1 stick of cinnamon Get Portuguese ingredients
- Wash the strawberries and the apples, remove any seeds and cut into squares.
- Place the fruit in a glass pitcher, add the lemon (previously washed and cut into thin slices) and add the sugar.
- Place it to the refrigerator.
- When serving, add the cold sparkling wine, the tonic water and the well-washed mint stem and cinnamon stick.
- Stir with a wooden spoon and serve.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Learn how to make Caldo Verde, an amazingly delicious Portuguese sausage, kale, and potato soup! This is comfort food at its finest.
This is a list of the top 5 most popular Portuguese cod recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.
In this video, we listed the top 5 best hotels in Algarve, Portugal. I made this list based on my personal opinion, and i tried to list them based on their price, quality, location and more.