Portuguese Sparkling Wine Sangria Recipe
Posted in: Drinks
Nov 8, 2017
0 out of 5 with ratings
1 1/4 cups of strawberries2 apples1 lemon1/2 cup of sugar3 1/4 cups of sweet sparkling wine3/4 cup of tonic water1 stem of mint1 stick of cinnamon Get these ingredients & more
- Wash the strawberries and the apples, remove any seeds and cut into squares.
- Place the fruit in a glass pitcher, add the lemon (previously washed and cut into thin slices) and add the sugar.
- Place it to the refrigerator.
- When serving, add the cold sparkling wine, the tonic water and the well-washed mint stem and cinnamon stick.
- Stir with a wooden spoon and serve.