Portuguese Quick Pudding Dessert Recipe
Posted in: Desserts
Nov 10, 2017
3 out of 5 with 5 ratings
1 3/4 cups of heavy cream2 tablespoons of sugar1 cup of crushed Maria type cookies1/2 cup of lightly toasted granulated almonds2 cups of custard cream or an instant vanilla pudding (warm)Whipped cream Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff This site uses US measurements.
- Beat the cream and the sugar.
- Mix the crushed cookies with the crushed almonds.
- In a large dish or several individual dessert cups, place a layer of crushed cookies/almonds, then the custard or vanilla pudding, and top it off with the rest of the crushed cookies.
- Place it in the refrigerator and let it cool.
- Add the whipped cream and garnish with crushed almonds or crushed Maria cookies.
- Return to refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Serve cold.