This Portuguese carrot cake (bolo de cenoura) recipe makes a very soft and delicious cake.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||35 min|
|Ready In||45 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 large carrot or two small, sliced into thin slices3 eggs2 cups of sugar1/2 cup of oil2 cups of flour1 tablespoon of baking powder Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 400°F.
- Sift the flour in a bowl and set aside.
- In a food processor, add the carrot, eggs, oil and sugar for at least 2 minutes, so the carrot is well grated.
- Mix the carrot cream with the sifted flour and stir well until it is well mixed without any lumps.
- Add the baking powder and stir well.
- Pour the batter into a greased with butter pan and bake for about 35 minutes.
- Do the toothpick test to make sure is baked.
There are no comments for this recipe.