Portuguese Carrot Cake Recipe
Posted in: CakesSat, Nov 11, 2017
4 out of 5 with 29 ratings
Views: 34624 - Comments 0
1 large carrot or two small, sliced into thin slices3 eggs2 cups of sugar1/2 cup of oil2 cups of flour1 tablespoon of baking powder Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 400°F.
- Sift the flour in a bowl and set aside.
- In a food processor, add the carrot, eggs, oil and sugar for at least 2 minutes, so the carrot is well grated.
- Mix the carrot cream with the sifted flour and stir well until it is well mixed without any lumps.
- Add the baking powder and stir well.
- Pour the batter into a greased with butter pan and bake for about 35 minutes.
- Do the toothpick test to make sure is baked.
Recipe & Photo Credit: comidadodia.ne10.uol.com.br