Enjoy this delicious Portuguese fried shrimp with beer entree with a fresh white wine or Rosé.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||10 min|
|Ready In||25 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1.5 kg of shrimp thawed or fresh5 tablespoons of margarine3 bay leaves4 tablespoons of oil2 cloves of garlic, crushed2 small chili peppers1/4 cup of beerSalt (to taste)Lemon slices Get Portuguese ingredients
- Season the shrimp with salt and mix them well.
- In a large pan or large frying pan, heat the margarine and the oil, add the garlic, the bay leaves and chili peppers.
- Once everything is very hot, add the shrimp.
- Cook until the shrimp is fried, then add the beer and boil.
- Remove to a plate or platter with a slotted spoon and let the sauce sit for about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the shrimp with the sauce, garnish with lemon slices and serve.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
On this video, Nancy from DIYwithnancyg, shows you step by step, how to make the popular Portuguese sponge cake (pão de ló ).
How to cook Portuguese mussels, this dish is very delicious and so easy to make !
Today we are making the Portuguese alheira sausage. A Sausage that literally saved lives.