Portuguese Fried Shrimp with Beer Recipe
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Sun, Nov 12, 2017, 09:57, 8 Months ago
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
1.5 kg of shrimp thawed or fresh5 tablespoons of margarine3 bay leaves4 tablespoons of oil2 cloves of garlic, crushed2 small chili peppers1/4 cup of beerSalt (to taste)Lemon slices
Get these Ingredients at Amazon.com
- Season the shrimp with salt and mix them well.
- In a large pan or large frying pan, heat the margarine and the oil, add the garlic, the bay leaves and chili peppers.
- Once everything is very hot, add the shrimp.
- Cook until the shrimp is fried, then add the beer and boil.
- Remove to a plate or platter with a slotted spoon and let the sauce sit for about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the shrimp with the sauce, garnish with lemon slices and serve.