These Portuguese carrot cupcakes (Queques de cenoura) are delicious, easy and very quick to make.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||35 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 lb of peeled and cooked carrots1 and 1/2 cups of flour3/4 cup of sugar2 tablespoons of melted butter3 eggsJuice of an orange1 teaspoon of baking powderPowdered sugar Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Puree the cooked carrots but make sure they are well drained.
- Grease the cupcake tray with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Beat the butter with the sugar and then add the eggs, one by one.
- Add the orange juice, then the carrot puree, the flour and the baking powder, beat everything very well.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Once they are done and cooler, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
The Flames Castle Steakhouse & Seafood, 2120 Dundas St E, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Here are 10 how to kitchen tips that will help you and you should remember before getting crazy in your kitchen.
As one of the oldest countries in Europe, Portugal has developed a wonderfully authentic and highly regarded cuisine. From chicken piri-piri to regional stews, modified Portuguese recipes and traditional Portuguese...