Portuguese Carrot Cupcakes Recipe
Posted in: Snacks
Mon, Nov 13, 2017, 06:29, 4 Months ago
5 out of 5 with 3 ratings
1 pound of peeled and cooked carrots1 cup of flour3/4 cup of sugar2 tablespoons of melted butter3 eggsJuice of an orange1 spoon of baking powderPowdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Puree the cooked carrots but make sure they are well drained.
- Grease the cupcake tray with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Beat the butter with the sugar and then add the eggs, one by one.
- Add the orange juice, then the carrot puree, the flour and the baking powder, beat everything very well.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Once they are done and cooler, sprinkle with powdered sugar.