Portuguese Carrot Cupcakes Recipe
Posted in: Snacks
Nov 13, 2017
5 out of 5 with 4 ratings
1 lb of peeled and cooked carrots1 and 1/2 cups of flour3/4 cup of sugar2 tablespoons of melted butter3 eggsJuice of an orange1 spoon of baking powderPowdered sugarGet these ingredients now
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Puree the cooked carrots but make sure they are well drained.
- Grease the cupcake tray with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Beat the butter with the sugar and then add the eggs, one by one.
- Add the orange juice, then the carrot puree, the flour and the baking powder, beat everything very well.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Once they are done and cooler, sprinkle with powdered sugar.