Portuguese Carrot Cupcakes Recipe
Posted in: Snack RecipesMon, Nov 13, 2017
4 out of 5 with 11 ratings
1 lb of peeled and cooked carrots1 and 1/2 cups of flour3/4 cup of sugar2 tablespoons of melted butter3 eggsJuice of an orange1 teaspoon of baking powderPowdered sugar * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Puree the cooked carrots but make sure they are well drained.
- Grease the cupcake tray with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Beat the butter with the sugar and then add the eggs, one by one.
- Add the orange juice, then the carrot puree, the flour and the baking powder, beat everything very well.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Once they are done and cooler, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!