Oregano Style Garlic Bread Recipe
Posted in: Bread RecipesMon, Nov 13, 2017
3 out of 5 with 14 ratings
Views: 22869 - Comments 1
1 pizza dough1 bunch of fresh oregano2 garlic clovesOlive oil (to taste)Mozzarella cheese (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 230°C or 450°F.
- In a blender mix the olive oil, the garlic and the oregano.
- Brush the dough with this mixture and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on it (to taste).
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until it's ready.
- Cut into small slices and serve.
Recipe & Photo Credit: sementedesesamo.blogspot.pt *
Merces .O .vaz - 1 Year ago
I am not much of a cook.Now that I am retired , I do a lot of gardening and sharing of plants.I would like to join your club. I would also like to try some of the simpler recipes .My parents come from Goa ,in India ,which was under the Portuguese rule for over 400 years .I was brought up on Portuguese /Goan foods .I would like to try to cook some.
[reply] (+0) (-0)