Portuguese Style Garlic Bread Recipe
Posted in: Breads / Rolls
Mon, Nov 13, 2017, 11:37, 8 Months ago
1 out of 5 with 2 ratings
1 pizza dough1 bunch of fresh oregano2 garlic clovesOlive oil (to taste)Mozzarella cheese (to taste)
Get these Ingredients at Amazon.com
- Preheat the oven to 230°C or 450°F.
- In a blender mix the olive oil, the garlic and the oregano.
- Brush the dough with this mixture and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on it (to taste).
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until it's ready.
- Cut into small slices and serve.