Portuguese Potatoes with Bacon Recipe
Posted in: Sides
Nov 13, 2017
0 out of 5 with ratings
16 small potatoes16 slices of bacon6 cloves of garlic2 tablespoons of chopped parsley1/2 cup of olive oilSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)
- Wash the potatoes and cook them with the skin in water with a bit of salt.
- Once they are cooked, preheat the oven to 200ºC or 400ºF.
- Peel and wrap each potato with a slice of bacon, securing with a toothpick.
- Put them on a tray, sprinkle them with chopped garlic and parsley.
- Drizzle with the olive oil, season with salt and pepper and bake them in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
You Might Also Like These