Potatoes with Bacon Recipe
Posted in: Side RecipesMon, Nov 13, 2017
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
- Wash the potatoes and cook them with the skin in water with a bit of salt.
- Once they are cooked, preheat the oven to 200ºC or 400ºF.
- Peel and wrap each potato with a slice of bacon, securing with a toothpick.
- Put them on a tray, sprinkle them with chopped garlic and parsley.
- Drizzle with the olive oil, season with salt and pepper and bake them in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.