This Portuguese milk and cinnamon tart recipe is very easy to follow and quick to make.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 and 1/2 cups of sugar1/4 cup of melted butter4 eggs1 cup of flour2 cups of milkButterFlourCinnamon (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Grease a round pie form/pan with butter and dust it with flour.
- Mix the sugar with the butter, add the eggs, the flour and stir some more.
- Add the milk to the preparation, stir well and let it stand for about ten minutes.
- Pour the prepared batter into the form, sprinkle with cinnamon and bake for 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, let the tarte cool slightly and unmold.